Journey to 2010

As Christmas 2009 is concluding across our world in a celebration of beginnings, I bid adieu to one of the greatest Christmas's I have had. With children and grandchildren present, to my own surprise the time together was wonderful. With a tinge of sadness seeing the day slip away again in wait for another year, I remember this also as being a birth of new beginnings for 2010. Harmony, laughter, and together in love I allow to lead us all into the new year.

For all those across the world who have those they loved and let go at Christmas time, memories of old and new, joy and sorrow revisit each year. My mother left this existence almost six years ago, naturally thoughts travel back and with her at this time of year, the tears flow in my silent times as they did this year, yet were followed by comfort and a smile. Being reminded she will never be gone from this world if I choose to emulate those parts of her which were dear to me and by example leaving those parts for future generations. Living a legacy rather than being saddened, remembering her being able to turn the negative into positives, living from love, strength and the wisdom in knowing when to let go.

Watching today as many ages looked at Christmas through one set of eyes, remarkably just aged perceptions. Wonder, anticipation, love and giving in each, yet humbled in receipt. Tomorrow will be the first day of preparation of Christmas 2010. Not in wait but in living until that day, carrying the feelings of this day for 364 into our future. The last decade has brought more changes into my life than any other in this lifetime, 2010 brings a 3 year into my life, a personal number and sign of well being. Our world is waking up from an acceptance in life of what was, into a more personal acceptance from within. Making choices, changes and rebuilding our lives for reasons unique to each of us, we are part of a band of energy strengthening which no one is being left out of, only enfolded into. An exodus in many cases in life of all that was known into all that is chosen to be known. Energy not segregated by country, culture, path of belief, wealth or lesser than or more than each other, without mortal doctrine or judgment – only being healed into the highest form of love we choose to be.

My desire in 2010, is opening my own place of business using the tools I have been given to use and teach to others, allowing my legacy of one to be available to whoever chooses to take part of this into who they are. I have seen many miracles, lived my deepest fears in experience to be who I choose to be. For each who may experience their own miracle in this process I have found peace for my own existence.

Peace, love and light to each tonight and welcome to the journey of 2010.

Love and Light,

Linda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

Spiritual Windows – My perception

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown