Do I Believe?

Do I believe there are dimensions where time does not exist? Yes Do I believe your thoughts and perceptions of your own creation? Yes Do I believe what is spiritual can take any human form? Yes I believe Santa moves through everyone if they choose to believe. By announcing their greatest desires and wishes at this time of year, or any time of year an ability to create and manifest exist for all. On December 8th, my granddaughter and her parochial school class took stockings to school for St. Nick to pick up, which were returned before the holiday break full of items to hang at home. The Catholic Church acknowledges St. Nick to believers and the hearts of children as a spiritual being of existence. Can the spirit Christmas move through masses of this world for one time each year and bring a time of more comfort and joy than any other time of year, Yes! The Story of Virginia and the Post or many other tales of folklore over the ages has kept the spirit alive. What exists is reality in the presence of the heart, mind and soul of a mortal world. Christmas is a time of hope through many names and cultures across the world, more than being the birth of one rather the birth of spirit, fascination, magic and wonderment less the impossibilities. I believe in a spirit of Christmas alive and well with hopes for peace for all. I believe in Santa Clause and all which is inspired through the being of sparking our imaginations in betterment for all forms for all people. To each a very magical holiday in any name given through your beliefs, hopes and desires.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception