Looking back

My youngest grandson has turned 18, preparing for his first year of college in a dual major of business/architecture. A driven young man I am sure who will do well.

 

My thoughts in writing now return to his first day in this world. Cradling for the first time, observing tiny arms and hands I was shown skin covered with extensive intricate ink covering all exposed skin. A quick look back into soul life of a tiny one.

 

Many believe the past can not be changed, although many times by seeing back directly contributes to healing now. Definitely becomes interesting in connecting the dots. Always allowing the senses to stretch and integrate is key to expansion of the super neural pathways of the mind.  I’ll close the rambling for now.

 

Namaste’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception