Bartering: Fairness and worth

Bartering:Fairness and worth

 

Bartering has been in use since the beginning of time. A method of showing worth and appreciation towards a service or product rendered. I could count on less than two hands the time I accepted a preset amount over a barter. As a rule individual needs are comparable in appreciation. Gracious giving of the hand made to a complete Dell system left on the porch. In return all appreciated in like form.

 

The tools I use were given freely by this universe, to be used in fairness to all who request. Being in God’s pockets is not a gain or trust in faith. I have worked with people from all over this world and at times those from now beyond this world still in need of Earth energy in assistance. Individually assessing the needs of each from readings to remote healing in many corners of the world. My thought processing and Spirit work in unison. 

 

The first question always goes to healing energies who inform of what is being asked is needed for the soul journey in request. If no is returned, there is no assist. I am just the channel and messenger, not about myself. Many make these tools align with a carney or act of illusion, I do not take the option of providing a show of illusions.

 

FYI on my Spiritual toolbox and bartering as I use my abilities.

 

Namaste 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception